Sealer has two top module: Image Module & Cluster Module
The Image module using Kubefile and build context as input, and build a Sealer Image that contains all the dependencies.
The Cluster module implements the desired state of cluster through Clusterfile and Sealer Image.
# Image module
# Build Engine
- parser : parse Kubefile into Dockerfile.
- builder : execute each build instruction and save its asset.
- committer : commit Sealer Image to image engine.
# Image Engine
Provides a common interface to the Sealer Image, such as list,delete,mount,inspect and the interaction with the local disk and the remote registry hub.
# Cluster module
- common user interface: provides a common user interface to launch Sealer Image through sealer CLI or Clusterfile.
- image preprocessor: implement content distribution and modification through config or env render for the Sealer Image.
- cluster runtime: cluster installer implementation, like using kubeadm to install or upgrade k8s cluster.
- plugin : implements the maintenance of hosts and the modification of the cluster at different process phase.